Our Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the legal bit of Fire & Felt. These Terms and Conditions apply to your use of fireandfelt.com and set out exactly how we will deal with your order, your rights and responsibilities while shopping with us, and our responsibilities to you.
These Terms and Conditions may change, so please do check them each time you order. If you don’t agree with these Terms and Conditions, then please don’t use the Fire & Felt website (although we will be sorry to see you go).
Fireandfelt.com (or the ‘website’ or ‘site’) is owned and run by Fire & Felt Ltd (or ‘Fire & Felt’, ‘we’ and ‘us’). Anyone who visits the site (including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content) or places an order agrees to be bound by these terms. If you have any queries about the website, our products or these terms and conditions, then contact us and we will be happy to help you
Registered VAT number 210566343 Company Registration Number 09248454
Using our website
Whenever you visit fireandfelt.com or place an order with us, you agree that:
- You are over 18 years of age
- All information you give to us is correct in all respects, including but not limited to your email address, postal address, telephone number and credit or debit card details
- We can contact you via email to confirm acceptance of your order
- During the order process you will be asked to create a username and a password so that you can log on to your account in future. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential. Should you suspect your unique details have been accessed by someone else, you must change your password immediately and notify us as soon as possible. We will not be liable for activities where your unique username and password are used by someone else unless that use is as a direct result of our negligence, and you will remain liable if someone else uses your account unless you can prove that the use was fraudulent
- You are the owner of the debit or credit card you’re using to make a purchase
- Any products ordered are for your own personal use and are not for resale or for use for any illegal or unauthorised purpose
- You will not transmit any worms, viruses or any code of a destructive nature (‘viruses’). We will take all reasonable steps to ensure our website is free from viruses but this cannot be guaranteed at all times
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the content of the website without express written permission by us
If you breach any of these conditions at any time or if your use of the website leads to liabilities, you will be responsible for any costs and expenses including reasonable legal fees, if applicable
Fire & Felt reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational 24/7. Occasionally technical issues may result in downtime and we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
When placing an order on fireandfelt.com, you agree/understand that:
- All orders are subject to availability.
- All prices are correct as stated on fireandfelt.com at the time of ordering and are checked regularly. Should the price change or we discover a pricing error on the site after you have placed your order, we will contact you via email to inform you of this and offer you the chance to cancel or amend your order accordingly
- We reserve the right to alter or amend our prices at any time
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service
- A contract for sale and delivery exists between you and Fire & Felt Ltd only once your payment has been authorised and processed. You will be sent a confirmation email to say that the goods are in stock, followed by a despatch confirmation email once the goods have have been sent out to you
- We accept payment by PayPal, Visa, Delta, Electron, MasterCard, EuroCard, Maestro and American Express. The billing name and address must match that of the card being used and we reserve the right to cancel any order that does not comply.
- All credit and debit payments must be authorised by the card issuer. If payment is refused, we will cancel your order and inform you via email
- If we refuse your order for any reason other than your card being declined, we will email you to explain our reasons for doing so
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer, tablet or mobile device’s display of any colour will be accurate
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer
- All descriptions of products are subject to change at any time without notice
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products purchased by you will meet your expectations
Deliveries and Returns
- All orders are subject to a delivery charge of £4.95 unless your order exceeds £100 in which case you are entitled to our free delivery service
- We aim to despatch within 2 working days if goods are in stock. If we can’t fulfil your order within this time period, we will email you to let you know and give you the option of cancelling your order
- Your order will be despatched to the address you gave us when ordering
- If more than one item is ordered, they may be sent in separate shipments as and when they become available
- If you need a speedier delivery service, our Customer Service team will be happy to help you if they can
Cancelling an order before you receive your goods:
- If you wish to cancel an order you have placed via fireandfelt.com, please contact us and, providing your order hasn’t been processed, we will do this for you.
- If your order has already been processed and your card debited, then unfortunately it is too late for us to cancel your order. In this instance, please wait until you receive your goods then follow our returns procedure.
- Once we have approved a cancellation, any sums debited from your card will be re-credited within 14 days of cancellation or from when we receive the goods back from you in the same condition in which they were delivered to you
After receipt of your goods:
- You have the right to cancel your order in writing within 14 days of receipt and receive a refund of all charges, including the delivery cost. You will need to return the goods to us in the same condition in which they were received. Parcels are returned at your own cost.
We want you to be 100% happy with anything you buy from Fire & Felt, but if for any reason you are unhappy with your product then:
- Please return it to us within 30 days of receipt stating whether you want a refund or an exchange. Faulty products may be returned outside of this time period in accordance with your statutory rights
- All goods returned must be complete, unused, in perfect condition and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if these conditions are not met
- All returns are at your cost unless the item is faulty
- Please enclose your completed returns form within the parcel
- Please always get proof of posting when returning an item to us as we cannot accept liability for items lost or damaged in the post without this
- For full details of how to return an item, please see our Returns page.
Fire & Felt will not share your personally identifiable information with any third parties for any marketing purposes unless we have your consent or where we are required to do so by law.
We will never ask for your personal details or login information via email. If you do receive an email asking for these details, please immediately contact us.
Third-party links to and from this website
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy ,and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for, any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that:
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website
- The website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product delivery charges, delivery times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied on the website should be taken to indicate that all information on the website has been modified or updated.
Prohibited uses of our website and content
You are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts
- to violate any UK or international laws
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability
- to submit false or misleading information
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the website, other websites, or the internet
- to collect or track the personal information of others
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape
- for any obscene or immoral purpose
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the website or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the website for violating any of the prohibited uses
All rights, including copyright, in the content of fireandfelt.com are owned by Fire & Felt Ltd. You may only download our content for your own individual, non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the site without the prior written permission of Fire & Felt Ltd.
Disclaimers and limitations of liabilities
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer system, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing our website or your downloading of any content and information from the web sites.
In no case shall Fire & Felt Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the services or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
These limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Fire & Felt Ltd and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
We may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our website or services (or any part thereof).
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude, or purport to limit or exclude, any statutory rights granted to you under law.
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to fireandfelt.com constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of fireandfelt.com, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England & Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts.
Changes to terms of service
You can review the most current version of our Terms and Conditions at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
For any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions, fireandfelt.com or Fire & Felt Ltd, please Contact Us
Phew! That’s your lot! Thanks for reading…