About Deliveries and Returns
Orders over £100 are delivered free of charge. Orders up to £100 are subject to a standard delivery charge of £4.95.
- We aim to dispatch within 2 working days if goods are in stock. If we can’t fulfil your order within this time period, we will email you to let you know and give you the option of cancelling your order
- Your order will be dispatched to the address you gave us when ordering
- If more than one item is ordered, they may be sent in separate shipments as and when they become available
Cancelling an order before you receive your goods:
- If you wish to cancel an order you have placed via fireandfelt.com, please Contact Us and, providing your order hasn’t been processed, we will do this for you.
- If your order has already been processed and your card debited, then unfortunately it is too late for us to cancel your order. In this instance, please wait until you receive your goods then follow our returns procedure below.
- Once we have approved a cancellation, any sums debited from your card will be re-credited within 14 days of cancellation or from when we receive the goods back from you in the same condition in which they were delivered to you
After receipt of your goods:
- You have the right to cancel your order in writing within 14 days of receipt and receive a refund of all charges, including the delivery cost. You will need to return the goods to us in the same condition in which they were received. Parcels are returned at your own cost.
We want you to be 100% happy with anything you buy from Fire & Felt, but if for any reason you are unhappy with your product then:
- Please return it to us within 30 days of receipt stating whether you want a refund or an exchange. Faulty products may be returned outside of this time period in accordance with your statutory rights
- All goods returned must be complete, unused, in perfect condition and in their original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if these conditions are not met
- All returns are at your cost unless the item is faulty
- Please enclose your completed returns form within the parcel
- Please always get proof of posting when returning an item to us as we cannot accept liability for items lost or damaged in the post without this